Thursday, April 15, 2010

Gambradel.

Compliments of a work training thing I could not pick up the kids from school yesterday. And my brother...he works for my dad...who works for himself. So I figured I could con one of them into picking up the kids and playing with them for the afternoon.

So my brother, the fabulous uncle, picked them up in Big Red (the truck we have all grown to call by name!), bought them slurpees, let them help him run errands and then played ball with them in the front yard. In the meantime he also taught them this "joke" that Tori tried out on Todd at the dinner table.

"Hey dad do you know if you say cheese really slow it will sound like gambradel?"

Dead pan face from Todd.

And then it hits me "Do you know if you say cheese really slow it will sound like GULLIBLE?"

Tori has a new word, sort of.

No comments: