Friday, April 30, 2010

Carter: 6 months

While I have been blessed with multiple nieces and nephews they have often lived far away or I just don't see them often due to crazy schedules and personality differences. So when my friend Jenni, who I have known for almost 15 years, welcomed a sweet little boy into the world I jumped at the chance to be Aunt LeShayne, again. And he is precious. This week I got the opportunity to practice my photography skills in celebration of 6 months of this little guy whose bottom lip has the sweetest quiver when he is considering being upset, whose eyes are this gorgeous piercing blue, and whose smile literally transforms his little face making it so joyful you cannot help but smile along. Though he did not want to share many smiles with me this time I think the pictures turned out fairly decent. Here are a few of my favorites!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


In general I hate feet. I think they are nasty and dirty and just awkward. No offense to anyone...I just don't like them. But on a baby...so. darn. cute. Absolutely love them. Had to post this one!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenni said...

We are so lucky to have YOU in our lives! These are beautiful, and I am so grateful that you chose us to practice on. :) We love Auntie LeShayne!

P.S. Send me the shadow one!