Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Goals NOT Resolutions

I cannot believe how fast the last year has flown by...I feel like we just celebrated the start of 2009. I am really bad at resolutions so I have decided to make some goals for this year - I am not resolute in them, I am hopeful that I will succeed. Semantics I know but it works for me.

So goals for 2010:

- to find a house, buy a house and move into said house! (preferably early 2010)

- to starting running and learn to love it again

- to save more money - its not that we are not saving now but we could do more

- start a chore/allowance system for the kids and stick to it

- cook more/eat out less - healthier and cheaper, i just hate cooking!

1 comment:

Mandy P said...

Hi, LeShayne! I found your blog by hitting the "Next blog" link at the top of the page. I read your 2010 goals and almost fell over because we could be the same person!!! I read them to my husband and he said the same thing! What a small world, huh? I plan to follow your blog and get to know you a little better and see what else we have in common. Feel free to check out mine as well! =)