Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Gasparilla 2012

In the spirit of New Year's resolution "4ish" (save more $) I hit the Tampa Bay Times looking for something to do Saturday morning and struck gold (yep this is a lame pirate pun!)

The famed Gasparilla invasion kicked off Saturday with family day - kids activities, invasion by air and sea, and best of all the parade. If you all don't know this already, I LOVE a good parade. And this one is the mother of all parades in our area. It is 2 and a 1/2 hours of nonstop floats, bands, pirates and of course the kids favorite part - ridiculous amounts of beads. And best of all it cost us parking and that is it.

To the Krewes of Tampa Bay - thanks for your ridiculous holiday!

Sea Invasion:
Photobucket


Air Invasion:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look: Todd and I together, in the same picture. Admittedly a terrible picture of me but I am trying to be better about making sure my kids have a few pics of me existing in their childhood!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Well, I think it's a GREAT picture of you and Todd! :-)