Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Chef LeShayne

The title of this post is an oxymoron because those two things just don't coexist peacefully together. But girl tried. I mean really tried.

I kind of thought that due to my excessive viewing of the food network I would have learned to cook by now. Apparently its much like exercise, you actually have to do it yourself to see any kind of progress.

Tonight I made chili. I make good chili. I do not like chili. So I thought I would make some french onion soup.

I do like french onion soup. I do NOT make good french onion soup. And you CANNOT just keep adding flavors you think will make it taste better like the chefs on tv or you will have to throw the whole overly salty overly onion insanely nasty mess away.

Kitchen fail. Stupid cooking, I'm going back to watching.

1 comment:

Angelle said...

This amused me. I will cook for you if you will sew for me. I always think I am capable of more in the sewing department than I really can do.