Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Meet Collin

Remember Carter . Well in the last 18 months he has changed ALOT. He knows names, loves to sing songs, and will point out and name the letters on EVERYTHING near him. He runs with the energy that only toddler's possess. Some things don't change...his smile still lights up his entire face. And those baby blues are still going to break hearts one day.

Photobucket


One of the biggest changes though for Carter is that he is no longer an only child. Meet Collin, my newest "nephew" (okay so it's not biological or by marriage...but still family in my world!). I believe his mama is calling him Squishy or Little Squishy and really...don't ya think she has good reason? Adorable!! Thanks Jenni - for letting me take photos of your gorgeous boys but more than that for letting me be a part of their lives. Love y'all!

Photobucket

No comments: