Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sprinkle

sprin·kle

noun /ˈspriNGkəl/ 

1. A small quantity or amount of something scattered over an object or surface.
2. A new trend in which expectant mothers get sprinkled with a few less and smaller gifts than at the sprinkle's more well known counterpart - the shower.


I have a friend (Hi Jenni!) who I have known since I was 15, that's more than half my life. And Jenni is amazing. And she has the most ridiculously creative friends. So when her friend Lauren emailed me and said we have to throw her a sprinkle - what date would be good...I had to write back and ask what a sprinkle was. But now I know.

And quite frankly I think it might be one of the best sprinkles ever, of course I have nothing to compare it too. Her friend Sarah is an AMAZING photographer so she handled the people photos. But here are some pics of the decorations/favors.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenni said...

You are too funny!! As a veteran of several sprinkles (and the lucky recipient of this one), I will totally vouch for it being the best sprinkle ever! I am so lucky to have you as my friend.