Sunday, August 21, 2011

#3, #7. #10. Check, check, check!!

3 - sidewalk chalk the driveway. LOVE sidewalk chalk. You can use it to make big things but not have to store or trash those big things. What's not to love about that?
So our driveway might be teensy bit larger than we anticipated it being, and the sun might be a teensy bit hotter than we considered, and our free hand drawing skills with chalk on cement? They might be lacking. But it still was a nice summer activity and added some color to the driveway until a summer storm washed it away.

Photobucket

Photobucket

That is a dolphin. Just so you know.

Our chalk drawings are a little like that cloud game...where you try to see shapes in the clouds. The kids told me this was a centipede, the kind that curl up when you get close.

Photobucket

And Tori told me this was a monkey eating a green banana on the beach. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Photobucket


I also got the kids closets completely cleaned out, reorganized and ready for the first day of school tomorrow - #7 complete. And #10 - my closet. Done. And I even attempted to shop, got a new shirt and a cute new pair of pants but decided to wait on much else. This week I also got a gym membership and am hoping to lose 15 lbs by Christmas and then get new clothes.

This is the last official day of summer according to the school board...but my list is not complete and in my world summer ends when fall starts, which means I have exactly 1 month to cross off the rest of my list!!

No comments: