Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My REAL summer...

begins now. Work has been crazy and while I have enjoyed my time with the kids and made the most of it I have been working WAY too much. But now I have a light schedule until the kids return to school - only 2 to 2 and 1/2 days a week. Which leaves lots of time for fun and projects I would like to finish!! My summer bucket list :-)

1 - kayak
2 - picnic at the beach with friends
3 - sidewalk chalk the driveway
4 - go ice skating (it's FL this is an indoor thing!)
5 - take a family mini-vacation to the other coast
6 - paint the master bedroom
7 - clean out the kids closets and the cedar chest
8 - go to a drive in movie
9 - get moving on the Insanity videos
10 - clean out my closet/get some new trendier clothes

1 comment:

Angelle said...

Call me when you go shopping and we can go together! And we will picnic at the beach with you anytime.