Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Life's A Beach.

This here is my little piece of heaven. When I have a day off and the kids are in school and the weather is warm I still wake up at the crack of dawn. I hurry through my chores, get the kids off to school, run a few errands and then gather my trusty Hawaiian Tropics sunscreen (it smells the best!), a book and the ginormous towel the hospital gave us one year at random...and then I park it. Right here. My own piece of heaven.

Photobucket

But as our littlest guest says "I'm usually a pretty good share-er."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I can hear Ian saying that now! Ha! So glad you guys got to do all the fun touristy summer things this week! Now...go relax after you get rid of everyone!!