Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Happy Heart.

My job is good. I help people. I work with nice people. I get a decent paycheck. They are flexible. But going to work is good for my piggy bank, good for my brain, and good for others. But days off...well they are good for my heart. They make my heart happy. As do...

A) My kids.
B) Holidays.
C) The fun that combining A & B create. But I am saving that for an after Easter post so stay tuned.

D) Living in paradise. I was taking pictures on the beach the other day and I literally can feel my step getting lighter and my stress melting away just by being there. Every breath of salty breezes, every step on sandy ground, and even the palm trees dancing in the wind made me happier. You should love where you live. If you don't you should move.

Photobucket

Photobucket

That building right there is where I plan to retire, right after I save up a million bucks. Can you imagine waking up to that view and walking down to the beach every day? Heaven on earth, I tell you.

E) My yard being repaired. I am not a HUGE fan of this owning thing, its a lot of work and money. But I do take pride in taking care of my things. And am proud of Todd for working so hard on it too...I was worried about how he would handle a yard and he is doing a darn good job. We took down a tree, cropped another one up so it now looks like a tree instead of a giant magnolia bush, replaced some out doors lights, added the ones below, got new sod in a dead area (weed problem!) and laid some mulch...we need to finish but it's getting there!

Photobucket

Photobucket

F) The absolutely fantastic response I got to my "Photos for Danil" week. I have more to come this Friday/Saturday but these are the faces contributing thus far! Thanks again!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Love your happy post :) Thanks to you and everyone who is participating in the Photos for Danil week!!

We are so close to our goal!