Friday, February 18, 2011

Spring Craziness.

Okay yes its only February and not *actually* spring but the sun is shining, I have a tank top on and baseball/softball season has begun. In my world - it's spring!

Exciting things as of recent: We had a fantastic low key Valentine's Day with homemade tacos and "fried" ice cream. Tori lost another tooth (only one more before the ortho thinks its time for braces). We started this couponing thing and while it takes a little while and you have to be picky - I have cut our grocery bills in 1/2. I got 8...yes 8...bags of dog treats for FREE last week. And I just found out I am going to Germany next month - woohoo! I have been to the islands/Mexico but never to Europe and I am through the roof excited. Lots and lots of pictures will be taken! And I will be owing my husband for quite some time for allowing me to take this fabulous trip while he does kid duty 24/7 for a few days!

That's about it. Weekend pics to come - opening game for Tori's softball team, the Screaming Eagles and some other stuff with friends and family!

No comments: