Thursday, September 16, 2010

Exhausted

That would be me. Exhausted, that is. I am working pretty much full time hours. My kids are in little league which practice in the brutally hot sun, a lot. Out of town family, events I promised to take pictures at, unexpected medical issues with friends and coworkers. It's all a lot.

So I suck at blogging. But I will be back next week with some pictures of the new place inside and some before and after pictures!

In the meantime I leave you with my two random crazy house things of the week!

1) to know me is to know I would love something called pressure washing but I have to say I LOVE pressure washing. Check out the "new" stones by awesome brother found for me!

Photobucket


2)our new neighbor...I think he may have gotten a little lost from his lake home. This picture is taken in my front yard (sorry the zoom lens was not on!)...


Photobucket

No comments: