Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Decade

Ten years ago today my life changed forever. I was scared, and uncertain about what the future what bring. And now a decade has past and the little bundle that caused me such great worry taught me great joy. As she turns ten I am thankful for her generous spirit, her ability to love deeply and feel passionately. I have learned with her and from her. I have cried tears of joy over her and tears of sorrow.

Today Tori is creative, loving, diligent, and faithful. She loves to dance and sing and color and paint. She loves to read - especially Nancy Drew. She loves to learn - especially about rocks and mysteries and plants and why things work the way they do. She loves to spend time with her friends. She writes stories. She gives speeches. She plays ball. She loves to go to the pool. She has a flair for the dramatic. She likes computer games and board games. She loves to mother little kids.

May the next decade be as amazing as the first!

Love you Tori!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Real birthday pictures and party pictures, coming soon!

No comments: