Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sick, sick and more sick.

Woke up last Tuesday morning without a voice. No big deal. By the end of the night I felt as though my throat had been lit on fire.

Wednesday I was off - yay! Laid in bed all day long watching the new 24 episodes I had missed all month...thought surely that would make it better.

Thursday - nope, not better, still had to work.
Friday - nope, not better, promised kids Disney and so we went. Slept 15 hrs, will surely be better in the morning.
Saturday - Still not better. Slept 12 hrs, will surely be better in the am.
Sunday - Nope.

This is ridiculous. This week is so busy and I have to work everyday this week and I. need. to. be. better. NOW!

On a totally separate note I would like to point out that I have decided women/wives/mothers accomplish more sick than husbands/men/dads do on their healthiest days. How does that work?

No comments: