Thursday, September 24, 2009

Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday Tristan! It's hard to believe my baby boy is 7 years old already. While sometimes it breaks my heart that my "baby" years are all over it has been such a joy to see him start school and become his own force of nature as opposed to Tori's little playmate. You did what she told you for so long and now you create your own stories, make your own games, and follow your own rules! Yet you are still her biggest fan.

You are my shy child that would prefer to remain out of the spotlight but have the sweetest little voice when you sing. When you are not singing there is always a sound effect coming out of your mouth! To watch you on a soccer field or throwing a ball around is to know that you have the natural grace of a born athlete. I look forward to watching you grow in skill and enjoyment as you play. I love listening to you read and be proud of yourself for sounding out the big words or finishing a chapter book!

To my little athlete, my cuddler, my compassionate and loyal buddy, Happy Birthday.



2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Happy Birthday Tristan!

carydip said...

Happy 7th Birthday Tristan! Another scary thing LeShayne-watching them growing up and away from you :( Love~Mom (Grama)