Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Baby Shower, Ikea, Friends

It has been a crazy few days. Worked alot last week and then spent my day off getting stuff prepared for a baby shower I cohosted (with the amazing Lauren) for my friend Jenni. Below are a couple of pictures of the cake (ok so I'm no Duff but still thought it turned out ok) and the chocolates we made as favors. On the way home from the shower I made a quick stop into IKEA to get these really cute cake doily things and also some new glasses (we've been drinking out of plastic cups way too long!). Then Sunday we had lunch with friends at Sonny's and another couple and their kids over for dinner. Fun times. Unfortunately Monday brought a nasty migraine which means as soon as I am done with this I have a mountain of weekend laundry/ironing to do!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

You never cease to amaze me! The shower was beautiful, and I'm so lucky to have such wonderful and creative friends!