Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Few Too Many

A few too many kids were at my house yesterday so today I am going to work to have a day off from my day off! My friend Lori is in California for two weeks finishing some schooling so her husband, our church's youth pastor, could use some help. They have kids the same as Tori and Tristan and so they came over. Then another friend who is a recent transplant from Arizona had an MRI scheduled and was going to drag her kids with her so I said drop them off. Two more - so 6 kids and the dog ran and full speed all morning. Then it was off to Future Flipz for playtime. The 6 kids was not so much an issue at home but trying to load that many up to go somewhere was just dumb. After Future Flipz we did drive thru frosties and home to play until they all got picked up.

God gave me two because thats how many I can handle!

No comments: