Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Digging out of the rut...

So I sometimes feel like my life is in a rut - a blessed, fun and enriching rut but a rut nonetheless. And I decided its time I dig myself out. So each week I am going to go out of my way to try one new thing. Some things are bigger than others...so here are some of my ideas thus far.

- Spanish Classes
- Yoga
- Pilates
- Midnight Run
- Cooking vegetarian
- Sewing a skirt for me
- Decorating a fun cake

If you have more ideas of things you like to do that not everyone does OR something you think I would like...comment! I could use ideas! Preferably cheap.

So every Fri/Sat/Sundayish I will post for the prior week...stay tuned to check out this weeks new thing.

3 comments:

Angelle said...

This sounds like a really good idea and something I need to try when I get down.

Laurie said...

That is a good idea!

Reading a book in a genre you don't usually read?

Container gardening?

LeShayne said...

Container gardening...I like that!