Saturday, June 20, 2009

Barefoot Summer Kids returns...

at least temporarily.

Todd wants the space I have called my sewing space since we moved in to this house as an office area since I have not been sewing much. But I may have had a slight addiction to fabric that caused a massive pile up. Therefore I am sewing with great regularlity over the next couple of weeks in hopes of cleaning it all out of there - quickly! Nothing too fancy for the most part but simple, reasonably priced stuff. And summer means the return of personalized beach towels.

Anyway I have moved venues as much of the boutique community I was a part of on ebay has, so to check out my listings as they come up visit me at Etsy. For those of you that have never been over there it's an amazing community of handmade items, supplies, and vintage stuff! So you dont have to sort through potato chips that look like Leno to get the item you want.

Just a few listings today to get started but LOTS coming soon.

1 comment:

Perceptivity Studio said...

Yay, I love looking at your stuff. Enjoy your time being creative!