Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Tori

My sweet little baby girl is getting old and turns 9 today! Its crazy how fast shes grown up and yet it is so fun to watch her as she grows into herself really. Her personality has become so defined and while sometimes it drives me crazy I love watching her struggle for the right answers, conquer her own problems and celebrate her own triumphs. I love watching her ask hard questions and trying to understand hard answers. I love watching her build a relationship with the Lord and trying to live her life accordingly.

I love her creative ideas no matter how unrealistic they are. I love her constant thirst to know more. I love how she wants to help with everything (even though sometimes I wish she didn't). I love her generous and kind spirit. I love when she gets the giggles, I love how ticklish she is and how girlie she is despite that her momma's not!

Tori is outgoing and musical, silly and serious, faithful to God and loyal to her family. And an absolute gift in our lives.

Happy Birthday my not so tiny Tori!

2 comments:

Angelle said...

I love that progression of pictures. Happy birthday to Tori!!!

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday to my beautiful niece! I'm so happy to be a part of this amazing kid's life. :) xox Aunt Jenni (and Anya, haha!)