Thursday, September 18, 2008

TGIS?!

I have decided to start being thankful for Saturdays instead of Fridays...

Friday is one of my early work days - meaning I have to BE THERE, half hour away, at 6:45. It is also swim team practice and soccer practice which overlap meaning I just drive back and forth and back and forth between pool and field and pool and field. Blah! So I was thinking earlier today well at least tomorrow's Friday but decided that did not make me feel a lot better so in just one more day it will be Saturday!

Woohoo!

3 comments:

carydip said...

I remember one year when all four boys were in different schools! High School, Jr High, Middle & Elementary. 4 different Open Houses, 4 different places for Teacher conference, and yes 4 different kinds of activities for each. Was also a single parent, going to school and working 2 part-time jobs! Talk about crazy!! I do know what you're going thru. All I can say is, Hang In There! Love~Mom

carydip said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Royal Rugrats said...

LOL go Sat! Your right it is the first actual day of peace:)
Brooke