Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SuperWoman!


Okay maybe not superwoman since I imagine that she does not get tired and I am exhausted but do you ever have those moments when you think - wow I actually accomplished something. Well these last 2 weeks I have...
- been to 6 swim practices
- threw a 6th birthday party
- got a new car
- had two bathrooms completely retiled and one shower/toilet replaced
- read 5 books
- planned and ordered a week worth of red ribbon week events/awards for 630 elementary school students
- gotten both kids passports
- finished the rest of my brownie training
- volunteered 2 days at the school
- worked 61 hours
- cleaned all the base boards in my house (with tons of help from Todd)
- ordered all the inflatables, popcorn machines, sno-cone machines, ponies, limos, hay ride and giant projector for Wii games and negotiated prices for the fall festival in November
- went boating Sunday with my family reviving my almost lost tan
- went on a date with Todd and some friends to Bahama Breeze - gotta love an adult night out

I have been stressed with all the stuff on our schedule lately and I always feel two steps behind and sleep deprived. So I had this huge to do list and it was great to feel like I accomplished most of it which is why I posted. Most days I feel frazzled, overworked, and behind and I had to share my joy with someone. So thanks for listening!!!

Now I am off to enjoy my son's real birthday and the fact that he wants Olive Garden for dinner so I don't have to cook :-)

1 comment:

Angelle said...

I, for one, am impressed with that list. You have earned the SuperWoman award in my book. :)