Sunday, September 28, 2008

Field Trip

My mom and Taylor (my brother's wife) and I are off on a "field trip" today to some of my favorite places.

First stop - Starbucks of course. The pumpkin spice latte is out so I can talk even mom into splurging! Next stop - IKEA. No there is not one close, yes I am driving to Orlando to go there, and I can't wait. I love that store. And today I am on a mission to bring home a new twin bed for Tristan. I was so sick of his bunks, a friend is coming to get them today. For his birthday he got a new quilt/room theme and when I bring the bed home we'll get working on the transformation. Last stop - Steve and Barrys. Sarah Jessica Parker has her new fall line out and its supposed to have coats, button down shirts and some new pants all for 8.98.

Back later to share my purchases!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Meant to ask you if there was anything worth anything at Steve & Barrys when you went there. I need some new clothes, and it would be nice to only pay $8.98 for a few things to spruce up the wardrobe! :)