Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Update

It's been so crazy around here with Todd and I both working full time and fall activities in full swing. So here's my quick update...I switch to nights next week and will then be part time so I can go back to sewing, blogging, etc...

Yesterday Tristan turned 5, which makes me feel ancient! He got two great new costumes so I'll get some pics later this week...and boxing gloves...what every kid needs - Spiderman costume, Buccaneers football uniform and boxing gloves. He is also the star student in his class this week - when I asked him what he did to get this honor he said "duh mom its because I'm special". Silly me!

Tori is singing a solo in church Sunday and has been busy practicing - you would think she is practicing the song but no - just practicing saying sunshine. She lost ANOTHER tooth (by lost I mean Todd pulled it out) and now has a giant whole in her head which prevents her from actually saying sunshine. She now says shunshine which would not be an issue except that the song she is singing is Let the "ShunShine" In!

My job is going well - the crazies keep coming and I am learning lots of cool stuff. Todds doing good too - still messing with computers!

Thats all for update for now. Back next week.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Happy late birthday to Tristan!

Do you think Tori will sing us Shunshine in Nov?