Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Funny stuff!

A woman came home, screeching her car into the driveway, and ran into the house. She slammed the door and shouted at the top of her lungs, "Honey, pack your bags. I won the lottery!"

The husband said, "Oh my God! What should I pack, beach stuff or mountain stuff?" "Doesn't matter," she said. "Just get out."

*********************************************************

Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is a husband.

*********************************************************

One day, a man came home and was greeted by his wife dressed in a very sexy nightie. "Tie me up," she purred, "and you can do anything you want."

So he tied her up and went golfing.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love the marriage one. But don't tell Bryan. I will deny it.