Monday, March 5, 2012

Days end in Y

Those are the days we currently have baseball or softball. Change of plans and Tori is playing after all. Please note that Tori does not get off the bus until 4:45 and compliments of construction/traffic it takes no less than 15 minutes to get to the fields that are really located 5 minutes from our house. And that I am trying to cook healthier. The constraints are getting ridiculous.

This week we literally have baseball Mon-Thur and Saturday we would have two games but Tori is going to a youth group retreat and missing hers.

Its alot. But I can just tell you - I love watching my kids play. I love baseball and watching them learn more and get better each game, celebrating their victories and encouraging them when they have a bad game, I love it.

In other news my van broke down. Again. Hate that thing....Got a ton of work done on the yard this weekend. The grasshoppers are back in miniature. I have a day off today which is awesome because I need to go pick up said van, we are having company for dinner, I need to pick up a retirement gift for a coworker, and Tristan has an early right after school practice tonight.

Tristan's nose is back to normal after catching that ball with his face. He is super excited about a field trip to the art museum today and another to Busch Gardens next week.

Tori is very excited for her conference/retreat this weekend. She is also excited about her 6th grade gifted program production of Macbeth in which she plays a witch. She is thrilled to wear a costume, have lines, and get to do a crazy dance to Michael Jackson's "Bad" (ok its a slightly altered version of Macbeth).

That's about it for now!

No comments: