Sunday, June 27, 2010

Update

Summer is well under way but it just does not feel like it. I have been working ALOT! But that has come to an end now so maybe it will feel more like summer soon. This weekend was crazy busy but lots of fun. Camera class, one of the kid's cousins had a birthday party out at a giant sprayground, my dads birthday at Outback, movie night at a friends house, grocery shopping, etc. A few things of note around here...

- Final Report Cards: Straight A's for Tori, Straight E's for Tristan
- New house possibility, talking to banker tomorrow to find out what next!
- Barefoot Summer, LLC is an official business complete with tax id in FL
- cousins from NC coming soon!
- mini vacation coming soon!
- Pampered Chef/Thirty One party this week AND going to see Eclipse

My biggest and favorite news to share is my most recent early birthday gift. I should mention that on my actual 30 birthday I will be doing nothing. I will be having ice cream after school like we always do on the first day but that is it because my husband and family have been so darn good to me already!!!

I got my camera, which I love...I know you probably hadn't noticed yet right? But yesterday when we were all together for my dad's birthday I got my birthday gift too - my parents, brother and his wife and Todd all chipped in to send me on a cruise! Woohoo!!! So my mom, Taylor and her mom Pam are all going to Mexico in the fall. So excited.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Can't wait to share your birthday cruise with you! :-)