Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holiday Celebration @ Busch Gardens

Fun day Saturday started with the kids musical practice followed by a day at Busch Gardens...we saw a Christmas on Ice show, Holiday with Our Favorite Characters (aka Santa, Elves and Frosty), and the last 5 minutes of a Gospel Christmas singing an absolutely breathtaking version of Joy to the World!

My parents are not so good with my camera...and my shirt is screwed up but trying to document what we actually did - not just what I have decent evidence of us doing :-)



Then I had to go to work until a little after midnight when I finally had enough and called it a day - oh well everything can't be fun!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Hey! Tristan is starting to look like Todd now!

Cute picture, even with the messed up shirt :)