Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekend Craziness

Yesterday morning I had breakfast with a friend at a great little outdoor cafe in Dunedin. The food was awesome. Swiss tomato ham quiche - yum! Then it was off to a baby shower for my friend Brenna who is due the day after Tristans birthday in September. Then it was off to date time...Todd and I met Jonathan and Taylor and went to a Rays game (vs. KC Royals, we won!) followed by the concert series presentation of Chris Daughtry. Honestly it was fun but terribly disappointing as the stage was set up in centerfield and they brough speakers on the field but did not use the stadiums sound system so he was far away and did not sound very good from our seats!

Today we spent the day on the beach with some friends. It was so nice out, the kids played awesome and we relaxed for four hours without complaints from Todd or the kids - woohoo! A successful day.

Unfortunately I am now home and procrastinating on a sewing project for work, grocery shopping, AND laundry/ironing! I think I will take a quick nap to stall as much as possible.

No comments: