Monday, August 10, 2009

Only child...

I am often heard to say, even more so after having multiple other children over at my house, that God only gave me two children because I could not handle more. Can I tell you that in the last two days I have also learned the reverse is true too? God gave me two because I cannot handle only one! I had no idea how many times the kids entertained each other until one of them leaves for an extended period.

We spent the weekend with friends over Saturday - playing in the pool, going out to eat, etc. Yesterday we took Tristan out to the Pinellas Trail for a bike/rollerblade trip. We went to the dog park, got ice cream, etc. Today we spent hours at the pool, had a Mario Kart tournament, etc...and he acts like without Tori he is bored out of his mind!

I do love that he misses her so much! Looks like the campers are having a blast though. If you want to see what the camp kids have been up to check it out on Twitter.

No comments: