Tuesday, April 21, 2009

8 things

I don't really have time but I have the desire to waste time instead of doing other things so...inspired by Laurie's list, here are 8 things...


8 Things I’m Looking Forward To
1. Chaperoning Tristan's field trip to the zoo tomorrow.
2. Chaperoning Tori's field trip to Sea World Fri.
3. Dinner with friends we dont see often Fri night.
4. The art exhibit this weekend in Clearwater Tori earned a spot in.
5. Toris American Idol bday party.
6. May 1st - the kids are spending the night at my brother's!
7. A quiet evening reading in bed.
8. The UPS guy to bring the new shoes I ordered from Chadwicks.

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Went to the gym at 5 am, again.
2. Worked.
3. Taught my mom to attach pictures to her email.
4. Read the 26th book in a series Angelle got me stuck on.
5. Ate super yummy Otis Spunkemeyer cookies.
6. Got together a bag of stuff for good will.
7. Uploaded pictures from my camera to Walgreens.
8. Ordered new shoes from Chadwicks.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Lose weight.
2. Keep on top of my laundry so the mountain goes away and stays away.
3. Get 8 hours of sleep.
4. Take a girls weekend to Rio, guilt free!
5. Figure out how to make my dog not bark at things.
6. Have time/money to go back to school for my master's degree.
7. Invent something that kept grout clean - all the time, scrub free.
8. Write as well as I read books.

8 Shows I Watch
1. 24
2. Chuck
3. Life
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Private Practice
6. News
7. Jay Leno
8. Friends
I really only watch the top 3 regularly these days though. I will catch up over the summer on the others. And of course Friends is just reruns!

8 people Who Should Do This

Have at it! I especially like the what are you looking forward to question...so what are you excited about?

2 comments:

Angelle said...

What series is that? JD Robb? That's the only one I can think of with that many books.

LeShayne said...

Yep thats the one. I really like them! They are quick and easy reads with good murder mystery thrill. I thought I would hate the sci-fi part of it but since its mostly stuff that I truly believe could be true by 2058 it works for me.