Saturday, March 8, 2008

To sum up : Augh. Ew. Oy vey.

Augh - on my to do list for the weekend is 2 custom orders, 1 new set, a tball game, lunch with my family in Brandon, an "end of the radiation" party at Todd's dads this evening, window washing, church, a cookie booth, youth group and an 8 hours shift at the hospital. And of course the regular laundry, swiffering, dishes, meals, etc.

Ew - last night Tristan proceeded to throw up on my living room floor, because daddy was closest and is a guy instead of getting something and bringing it to him so it was all in one place he picked Tristan up and carried him to the bathroom so it streaked across the entire living room, hallway and bathroom. Poor Tristan. Thank the Lord for laminate though. (Needless to say I got a head start on house cleaning - floor has now been wiped down, swiffered, and steam cleaned.)

Oy Vey - I am not sure my to do list is gonna get done. The tball is a definite no...but I guess we'll see about the rest. Hoping it was a 24 hour bug and its passed.

2 comments:

Todd Maddex said...

In that Todd guy's defense...Tristan was sitting on the couch in front of the fancy rug, so had he not been moved...it would have been a much nastier mess. And since he was already being moved...it made sense to me to get him in front of a toilet instead of letting him just hurl all over the floor.

He was sure cute the next day telling his sister tho, "I threw up all over the entire house!"

...gross. props for me for not adding to the chunks. (shiver)

carydip said...

You two are hysterical! Ah...fond memories ;) ~Mom