Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sick kids...

also seem to be naughty kids. Is it just me or is this true?

Tristan's head is all stuffed up and he keeps sneezing so home he stays for the day...but its hard to keep a boy down. He wants to run and play and ride bike. He is literally sitting on the floor wearing a knights helmet pretending to drive the stool that goes with his drum set because I won't let him get up. However he randomly stands up and runs and is in permanent whiny mode.

Tori on the other hand is about to hack up a lung so she is home today as well. She has literally done 2 weeks worth of homework. Unfortunately along with super student mode she is also in "sass" mode where everything she says is dripping with the sarcasm of a 16 year old.

I cannot wait for 5:30, I think I need to run to the grocery store this evening.

On my list:
peace
quiet
sanity

1 comment:

Bleeber said...

Ugh. Ty is sick too and he is being a little grump as well.