Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bad Mommy!

I am so frustrated with my job. I know, I know, you've heard this before.

Pros:
- I get paid well.
- They are flexible about my schedule to an extent, if I cant work I don't.
- I have to leave at 1 when I work days and they say ok.

Cons:
- My schedule is never the same twice.
- I seldom know my schedule more than a week in an advance if that.
- Summer.

So I am stressed about summer. They want me to cover random positions...one week as an assessment nurse (no I am not a nurse), two weeks as an activity therapist (no I am not an activity therapist) and another week as a social worker (nope not that either). They are willing to be somewhat flexible with hours but its so hard to work and find care for the kids, etc! I dont want them to get out of school and be dumped with a babysitter. And while I think camps are fun - the first week out of school should be relaxing not shipped off to camp!

So I am trying to decide if I can work that week and they can go to tennis camp together?!? Argh!

No comments: