Tuesday, October 23, 2007

1 month from today...

Is Black Friday. Just so you know.

Laurie we can go out for a little bit right?!

I am not a huge shopping freak despite that this post makes me seem like one. But I do love a good sale. But more than that - to me it officially kicks of the Christmas season and I LOVE Christmas. The baking, decorating, shopping, wrapping, the musicals, the day trips and celebrations in the community, the parades, and of course special times with family.

I feel Christmasy just thinking about it.

4 comments:

Bleeber said...

Ugh. Yet another year gone by in which I have no idea what I am going to get Rhiannon. I am a horrible present shopper although, I think Bryan has me beat. Laurie can back me up here, Rope Lights?!?!

Rhiannon said...

I love Christmas shopping!! I just wish it would start to feel a little Christmasy around here!

Laurie said...

Yup. Rope lights.

My husband ROCKS!

If it makes you feel any better, it is still in the 80s here, too.

LeShayne- we can shop for as long as our men can keep the kids alive by themselves :)

LeShayne said...

Rope Lights? Odd! This is the only time of year I miss being up North - when the leaves change and Christmas Day when its 90!

Alive? They can handle that - dressed, fed, entertained, etc could be iffy but alive I am sure they have awhile :-)