Saturday, August 25, 2007

And so it begins...

This week began a crazy amount of new stuff in our life! So what better time to start a blog right?

Tori started 2nd grade - loves it of course. Her teacher is a bit strict but lets her go to the library everyday if she wants and so she's happy! Tristan started preK which he also loves. He is bringing home papers already that show they are doing something despite the fact that he can only seem to talk about the absolutely amazing and perfect height basketball hoop. And after being a stay home mom that designs kids clothes for a hobby I accepted a job offer. Its all the things I want - 3rd shift, flexible, part time, and in a behavioral health ward & ER! And I get to train with a friend I met in college, which is a great bonus.

So to new things...new opportunities...and a new space for me to babble!

2 comments:

kandy said...

Love this LS!
I admire your energy for committing to this!
Enjoyed it and look forward to more about the 3 T's and thee!

Hugs,
Kandy

Laurie said...

GLad you jumped on the blogwagon :)